A few hours in his cell awaiting his execution.

A few hours in his cell awaiting his execution
He was asked about his last wish, so he asked for a pen and paper and wrote for several minutes and asked to deliver the will or the letter to his mother Mom, I think if there was more justice in this world, you and I would be executed... You are as guilty as me in my miserable life! Do you remember, Mom, when I took that bike home that I stole from another kid like me? You helped me hide it so that he wouldn't find out about me.. Do you remember, Mom, when I stole money from the neighbor's wallet? You went with me to the mall and we spent it together, and you didn't tell me that this was an unacceptable behavior.... Read story Mom, I think if there was more justice in this world, you and I would be executed... You are as guilty as me in my miserable life! Do you remember, Mom, when I took that bike home that I stole from another kid like me? You helped me hide it so that he wouldn't find out about me..

SHOP NOW ON AMAZON Texas Death Row Executions in the Modern Era

Do you remember, Mom, when I stole money from the neighbor's wallet? You went with me to the mall and we spent it together, and you didn't tell me that this was an unacceptable behavior.. Do you remember, Mom, when the teacher kicked me out of class for my frequent absences and problems? You never helped me solve my problem! Rather you went to school and reprimanded the professor because he expelled me without accusing me, even though the culprit is me. Mom, I was just a kid..then I was a teenager and now I'm a weak man! I was just an innocent child. I needed correction after my father's death, not approval.. I am your spoiled son. You should have corrected my mistakes so that I could walk the right path, not to practice the mistake and make bigger mistakes than that.. All you were saying to me: Do whatever you want. You are my spoiled son and I support you.. Yes, you were with me with all the mistakes I made.. and you were not right with me once.. And now I forgive you, but I ask you to send this reflection to all the parents in society so that they know that they are the only ones responsible for creating a decent man or an obscene criminal.

Thank you for reading. Bookmarks us for more info.

All What's You Should Know Dig into history, fact, science, true crime, and beyond with All What's you should know — where you'll discover the most interesting things that you Should know Click Here For more trending stories

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Couple filmed having sex on plane in plain view of passengers

On june 2016, a Civil Servant Caught By CCTV In Uncompromising Position In Council Office